Friday, July 24, 2009

craft closet, part 2

Don't you love sequels? Well, okay, no, scratch that. Don't you love the idea of sequels, even if they often don't live up to your expectations? So with that in mind, here's the EXCITING CONCLUSION of a previous post.

I ended up finding the exact same desk that the nervous-Nellie Craigslist seller was so anxious to part with. I got it at Wal-Mart (I know, gag) for only about $10 more than the Craigslist price.

So here's the largely-completed craft closet!

The homemade spool storage board:


The repurposed jars for storage:


The craft books:
Mostly knitting ones. And don't laugh at my Knitting For Dummies book, that's how I taught myself to knit!

The yarn bin:

I'm looking forward to getting it more organized and useful (just as soon as I've taken Step 2 of the Boards)...

No comments:

Post a Comment